Inventory Unit Detail
2012 Crest Pontoons Caribbean 220SL - Stern Lounge Seating
Exceptional standard features, breakthrough structural superiority and awesome versatility make the Crest Caribbean Series a smart choice, a tremendous value and a pure pleasure to own and enjoy.
Versatility is the basis for a great pontoon. A Crest Caribbean delivers maximum utility for every application, from laid-back relaxation to active water sports.
Elegance, Style and Comfort are at the forefront of every Caribbean. The distinctive design seamlessly integrates the look of the exterior fence with multiple textures of upholstery, contemporary carpet and a coordinated bimini top profile.
- Length Overall: 23 ft. 10 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Pontoon Diameter: 26 in.
- Max HP – Standard/CP2: 140/150 hp
- Max HP – CP3 (3 pontoons): 150 hp
- Max HP – CP3 Performance Plus: 300 hp
- Capacity – Standard: 14 persons; 2040 lb.
- Capacity – CP3: 15 persons; 2210 lb.
- Weight (approx) without Engine: 2450 lb.
- 3/4" 7 ply – Lifetime Warranty Decking
- Seacure Deck Construction – Thru Bolted
- Crest SS Structurally Superior .250 Cross Members
- Extended Aft Deck Radius with Ladder and EasyCare
- Polyvinyl Deck Covering
- 26" Diameter .090
- 55" Nose Cone .100
- Solid Extrusion Full Keel
- Custom “M” Brackets and Skirting
- Fully sealed, 4-Chambered Structural Bulkheads
- MP6 – Heavy Duty/Adjustable with Fuel System
- Caribbean Rail Design with Color Coordinated Fence Panels
- 1.25" Anodized Rail
- Insulated “Rattle-Free” Fence Panel
- Rail with Deck Spacers
- Lift and Lock Safety Gates with Full Hinge
- Quick Release Hardware
- Adjustable Support Legs
- 1-25” Bimini Extrusion
- Color Coordinated Playpen Cover
- Stainless Steel Cleats and Rear Corner Castings
- 100% Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Quick Release Stainless Steel Bimini Hardware
- Stainless Steel 4-step Telescoping Ladder
- Fiberglass helm
- Instruments – Tachometer, Fuel, Trim, Volt
- Hummingbird 365 Fish Finder with GPS and Speedometer
- Woodgrain Tilt Steering Wheel
- Switches/Master Cut Off with Circuit Breakers
- Waterproof Jensen Audio Receiver with 4 Speakers and Auxiliary/iPod/MP3Player Input Jack
- Instrument Panel with Woodgrain Accents
- Expanded Back Vinyl
- Rotocast Seat Bases
- Comfort Plus Upholstery
- Dual Articulating Cushion Hinges
- Hide-Away Changing Room with Curtain
- L-Group Seating with Recliner and Chaise and Storage
- Recliner Lounges
- Adjustable High-Back Recliner Helm Seat with Arms
- 2 Deluxe Mid-Back Helm Seats ILO Radius
- Granite Coat Fiberglass Table with 4 Cup Holders
- Fender and Line Locker
- Fuel-Water Separator
- LED Docking and Navigation Lights
- Master Power Cutoff Switch at Helm
- 24 Gallon Fuel System in Motor Mount
- Brand Specific Engine Pre Rig
- Tapertoons – 25"/26" Variable Pontoons
- 26" Diameter Pontoons and Aluminum Underskin
- Audio Controls/Additional Remotes
- Dual Battery Switch and Battery Boxes
- Bay Star Hydraulic Steering, Recommended >115
- Sea Star Hydraulic Steering, Recommended >150
- Livewell, Lounge Seat Installation
- Stainless Steel Ski Tow Bar
- Polyvinyl Flooring
- 30oz Snap-In Carpet – Includes Polyvinyl Flooring
- Premium 30oz Berber Carpet
- Additional 7' Bow Bimini Top
- Saltwater Package – (4 anodes and Battery Cut Off Switch)
- Enhanced Courtesy Lighting
- Premium Audio System (Subwoofer, Amp and Transom Remote)
- Hummingbird 385c Color Speedometer/GPS/Graph
- Gas Assisted Hi-Lo Helm Seat
- Enhanced Courtesy Lighting
- Premium Helmstand
- Soft Touch Vinyl – Driftwood Upgrade
- Max HP
- Standard: 140 hp; with CP3 Performance Plus Package: 300 hp
- Deck Length
- 23 ft. 10 in.
- Deck Width
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 2450 lb.
- Number of Tubes
- 2; Optional: 3
- Max Carry Capacity
- Standard: 14 persons; 2040 lb.; 3 Pontoon option: 15 persons; 2210 lb.